India is a big country with a lot of beautiful places so you can check Places to Visit in India in winter in Hindi which at least needs a one-time visit. Winters are the most lovable weather for many individuals. People want to sit in blankets, have a cup of hot coffee or tea, and look outside the window to see the views. These are the very normal things which can be done by any individual. But planning a trip to different places which are more beautiful and sometimes comfortable in the wintertime. This experience will be fun for you because you will be able to explore some new places. Read more to know about 7 सर्दियों में घूमने की जगह.
We will list some of the places which are the best to experience during winters. So you can also read Places to Visit in India in winter in Hindi for better reference. Let’s discuss in detail the places that are to be visited during winters in a country like India. Some of the places are listed below for your reference.
10 Best places to visit in India during Winters
- Auli, Uttarakhand – It is considered the best place to visit during winters as it is also known as The Skiing Destination of India. It is a beautiful place with apple orchards, old oaks, and pine trees. Skiing is the best part any person can do here but also one can go for many Treks basically in the hills of Garhwal Himalayas. Auli is the big place where a person can visit Trishul Peak, Auli ropeway, Joshimath, Gurso Bugyal, etc.
- Kutch, Gujarat- It is the place in Gujarat which is an island shaped like a tortoise. Kutch is considered the most beautiful yet surreal place in India. The place comes to life during the wintertime because of the festival named Rann from December to February. Due to the major festival, there are huge cam settlements, cultural programs, and adventure activities just like hot air ballooning.
- Nainital – Misty lakes and mountains- Nainital is considered as the charming place in the foothills of Kumaon Ranges in Uttarakhand close to Dehradun and Delhi. Nainital can occur as the perfect weekend for people who live in Delhi or nearby areas. You can also go to nearby places like Naini Lake, Tiffin Top, SnowView Point, Mall Road Nainital, Eco cave Gardens, High Altitude Zoo, etc.
- Goa-Goa is the smallest state of India and is known for its endless beaches, seafood, world heritage listed architecture, and stellar nightlife in the Konkan region. It has many places to visit such as Calangute Beach, Fort Aguada, Cruise in Goa, Water sports in Goa, Dudhsagar Falls, Anjuna Beach, etc.
- Gulmarg, Jammu & Kashmir- It is generally situated at 2730 m above sea level. It is popularly known for its skiing destination which is located in Pir Panjal Range of Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. The place is surrounded and covered by snow and the Himalayas with flowers, ravines, valleys, etc. Gulmarg has the world’s second-largest Gondola ride.
- Sonamarg, Jammu & Kashmir- It is known as a picturesque hill station in Jammu & Kashmir. It is generally located 80 km east of Srinagar with an elevation of 2800 m above sea level. It is usually known for its snow-laden fields surrounded by glaciers and lakes. You can visit various places in Sonamarg such as Thajiwas Glacier, Zoji La, Vishansar Lake, White River Rafting, Nilagrad River, Kashmir Great Lakes Trek, etc.
- Kerala Circuit- Kerala is usually known as God’s own country. It is a state located on the Malabar coast of Southern India. This place is home to the biggest network of brackish lagoons commonly known as backwaters, ayurvedic massages, tea gardens, Wildlife Sanctuaries, beaches, hill stations, many colorful dance forms, etc. Kerala has everything you want to go for in your life. There are many places to visit in Kerala such as Munnar, Alleppey, Wayanad, Varkala, Poovar, Thekkady, etc. These make up the Kerala Circuit.
- Dharamshala- Mcleodganj- Dharamshala is in the Kangra district which is 18 KM away from Kangra city in Himachal Pradesh. Dharamshala is divided into two parts known as the upper and lower part. The Lower part is the Dharamshala city and the upper part is 3 Km above is popularly known as Mcleodganj. Places to visit in Dharamshala are Cricket stadium Dharamshala, Triund, Namgyal Monastery, War Memorial, Liberty of Tibetan works and Archives, etc.
- Jaipur Circuit- Jaipur is the pink city which is known as the Royal state of Rajasthan, India. Jaipur makes up the golden triangle with Delhi and Agra. Some of the places to visit are Amer Fort, City Palace Jaipur, Nahargarh Fort, Choki Dhani Jaipur, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, etc.
- Binsar, Uttarakhand- It is a small town in Uttarakhand known for its natural beauty with snow-laden Himalayan peaks. Some places to visit in Binsar are Zero Point, Bineshwar Temple, etc.